Engaged in a private practice as an attorney in Monmouth County since 1982 with offices in Matawan and Wall Township, New Jersey, C. Catherine Jannarone, Esquire, has been a dedicated legal professional for over 28 years.
As an attorney located in Matawan and Wall, New Jersey, a substantial amount of our practice is devoted to family law (including divorce), Ms. Jannarone has an emphasis on collaborative law as well as litigation.
C. Catherine Jannarone also specialize in residential purchases and sales, home refinances, wills, personal injury, workers compensation and general legal advice. In addition, she provides criminal, juvenile and municipal court defense work.
As a legal professional, Ms. C. Catherine Jannarone believes in the value of staying educated and continually attends various trainings and seminars which include but not limited to:
– Semi annual all-day training sessions in Municipal Court Law and Procedure (1995 – 2009)
– Municipal Court Mediation – 40 hours
– Family Law Mediation- 40 hours
– Advanced Mediation
– Ongoing Continuing Legal Education (on various topics)
– Collaborative Training and subsequent Advanced Collaborative Training seminars
Activities and Affiliations:
– Jersey Shore Collaborative Law Group
– International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
– Member of New Jersey, Monmouth County and Monmouth County Women’s Bar Association
– Matrimonial Early Settlement Panelist, Superior Court of New Jersey Monmouth County (1988 – Present)
– Former Member and Past President of Monmouth County Municipal Court Judges Association
– Mid-Jersey Collaborative Law Alliance
C. Catherine Jannarone’s experience also includes being a former Municipal Court Judge in Keyport (9 years), Atlantic Highlands (3 years) and Hazlet (3 years).
30 Freneau Avenue Suite 1B Matawan, N.J. 07747
and 1704 Maxwell Avenue Suite 105 Wall, N.J. 07719